We offer interscholastic team opportunities every season to:
- Safeguard the health and general welfare of the participants in the athletics program.
- Provide opportunities for the largest possible group (number of students) to participate while ensuring the quality of the instruction and the safety of the athletes, within the limits of the appropriate supervision and facility usage.
- Develop basic skills and continue previous skill development in physical activities that will serve the participant’s present and future leisure time needs.
- Establish and teach high standards of sportsmanship and the principles of fair play and mutual respect, which cultivate friendly relations at school.
- Ensure that the activities sponsored are desirable; that they promote the concepts of team play as well as individual worth; that they emphasize healthy competition in which lessons are learned from both the winning and losing perspectives; and that they have educational value.
Shop Charger Wrestling
Orders Deadline Sept. 25th | Est. Ship Date Nov. 15th